Saturday 21 January 2017

Setting my own objectives

How important is it for you to develop effective communication skills?
I personally feel that it is very important to develop effective communication skills because it is beneficial in the long run. For example, it will give a good expression when you go for a job interview in the future. Being a good communicator can also help us to express ourselves and our ideas more effectively and can boost your self-esteem. Effective communication skills are also an important factor in teamwork. If a team member is good communicator, he or she can help to bring the team together and present the group's idea clearly and effectively.
What might you do in this course to help yourself develop as an effective interpersonal communicator?
What i might do is that i would participate more actively in group discussions. I would also get tips from youtube or my lecturers to help me become a good communicator. With the tips i have gotten, I will practice with my classmates so that we can all become an effective interpersonal communicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment